There are various activities to combine with your stay at Villa Sofia:
- Visit Komotini to get a glimpse of the town’s Eastern scent
- Visit Xanthi, walk around the picturesque alleys of the Old Town and taste the local products. During your drive, remember to admire the view of the landscape and, if you are lucky, you will see some migratory birds.
- Visit St. Nicholas’ Monastery in Porto Lagos and enjoy the peacefulness of the place.
- Visit Alexandroupolis and enjoy your coffee and lunch at the port line gazing at the sea.
- Visit the Ancient Theatre of Maroneia , as well as the Cave of Maroneia with its rich decoration of stalagmites and stalactites.
Feel free to ask us in case of any questions! We will be happy to help!
From the Villa Sofia, Fanari:
- Arogi beach, 4 km
- Fanari beach, 550 m
- Centre of Fanari, 220 m
- Komotini, 32 km
- Xanthi, 38 km
- St. Nicholas Monastery – Porto Lagos, 12 km
- Alexandroupoli, 88 km
- Maroneia, 42 km